Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if galea is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on galea.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GALEA has 1 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GALEA is VALID in some board games. Check GALEA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of galea in various dictionaries:
noun - an organ shaped like a helmet
adj - a helmet-shaped anatomical part [n -LEAE or -LEAS] : GALEATE, GALEATED
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Helmetlike flower petal|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Dec 11 2001 New York Times|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A helmet-shaped part, such as the upper petal of certain plants or part of the maxilla of an insect.|
|an organ shaped like a helmet usually a vaulted and enlarged petal as in Aconitum|
|A structure shaped like a helmet.|
|Galea might refer to|
* Galea (genus), a genus of rodents|
* Galea (helmet), ancient Roman helmet
* A helmet-shaped structure in the flowers of some orchids
* Galea (insects), part of the maxilla in the mouthparts of insects
* Galea (surname)
* Galea (boat), a boat whose shape was used in galley division
* Galea shark, a superorder of sharks