Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if foots is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on foots.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FOOTS has 21 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FOOTS is VALID in some board games. Check FOOTS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of foots in various dictionaries:
noun - the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
noun - a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
noun - the lower part of anything
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Pays, as a bill|
|___ the bill (pays)|
|Picks up, as a bill|
|Pays, as the bill|
|Picks up, in a way|
|___ the bill (pays for something)|
|Pays, as a large bill|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|cover a distance, especially a long one, on foot.|
|Third-person singular simple present indicative form of foot.|
|The settlings of oil, molasses, etc., at the bottom of a barrel or hogshead.|
|The lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks.|
|A projecting part on which a piece of furniture or each of its legs stands.|
|The lower or lowest part of something the base or bottom.|
|A unit of linear measure equal to 12 inches (30.48 cm)|
|A group of syllables constituting a metrical unit. In English poetry it consists of stressed and unstressed syllables, while in ancient classical poetry it consists of long and short syllables.|
|Cover a distance, especially a long one, on foot.|
|Foots might refer to|
The foot is an anatomical structure found in many vertebrates.|
* Foot may also refer to:* Foot (unit), a unit of length, now usually 0.3048 m or 12 inches
* Foot of a perpendicular, in geometry, a point where perpendicular lines intersect
* Foot, an alternate name for the fotmal, a unit of weight usually equal to 70 pounds
* Foot (surname)
* Foot (hieroglyph), an ancient Egyptian symbol
* Foot (prosody), meter in poetry
* Foot (sewing), part of a sewing machine
* Foot (sailing), the lower edge of a sail
* Infantry; see List of Regiments of Foot
* Foot Clan, a group of ninja in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
* Foot (mollusc), part of the typical mollusc body plan along with the shell, viscera, and mantle
* Foot Lake, a lake in Minnesota
* Foot orienteering, the sport of orienteeringFOOT may also refer to:
* Tchibanga Airport, Gabon (ICAO code FOOT)
* The Faculty of Optics and Optometry of Terrassa, Polytechnic University of Catalonia
* Foothill Independent Bancorp (NASDAQ: FOOT), California bank acquired in