Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fon is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fon.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FON has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FON is VALID in some board games. Check FON in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fon in various dictionaries:
A people of Benin and neighboring parts of Nigeria.
The Gbe language of the Fon.
noun - a warm, dry wind
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sprint calling card from the 1980s|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A member of a people inhabiting the southern part of Benin.|
|The language of the Fon, belonging to the Kwa group, with about 1 million speakers.|
|Relating to the Fon or their language.|
|A fool or idiot.|
|Foolish simple silly.|
|A chieftain or king of a region of Cameroon.|
|To be foolish or simple act like a fool dote.|
|Fon, Vestfold, NORWAY|
|Fon, Centre, CAMEROON|
|Fon, Kenedougou, BURKINA FASO|
|Fon, Somogy, HUNGARY|
|Fon might refer to|
* Fon (company), a Wi-Fi provider
* Fon (title), a traditional title for a ruler in Cameroon
* Bryn Fôn (born 1954), Welsh actor and musician
* Federation of Ontario Naturalists, now Ontario Nature, a Canadian environmental organization
* Fiber-optic network
* Fish On Next, a video game
* Fon language, spoken by the Fon people
* Fon people, a major West African ethnic and linguistic group
* FON University, in Macedonia
* Freedom of navigation
* Funding Opportunity Number, assigned by United States federal agencies to available grants
* Fundusz Obrony Narodowej, or Fund for National Defense, a collection attempt in Poland prior to World War II
* Sprint Corporation
* The chemistry mnemonic "FON", used for determining which elements hydrogen forms hydrogen bonds with.*