Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if floors is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on floors.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FLOORS has 33 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FLOORS is VALID in some board games. Check FLOORS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of floors in various dictionaries:
noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
noun - a lower limit
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|They're often tile-covered|
|About fifty broken roofs that aren't roofs at all|
|There's about fifty of them in the roofs under the feet|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of floor.|
|Third-person singular simple present indicative form of floor.|
|the lower surface of a room, on which one may walk.|
|all the rooms or areas on the same level of a building a storey.|
|(in a legislative assembly) the part of the house in which members sit and from which they speak.|
|The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk.|
|All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building a storey.|
|Provide (a room or area) with a floor.|
|Knock (someone) to the ground, especially with a punch.|
|Floors might refer to|
Floor may refer to one of the following:|
* In buildings:* Floor, the lower surface of a room; and the supportive subfloor, the layer which structurally provides the strength and support for the flooring above commonly miscalled 'the floor'.
* Storey, a level of a building
* Flooring, a type of floor covering for example wood flooring, tile flooring, vinyl flooring
* Floor (gymnastics), a specially prepared exercise surface
* Dance floor or Sprung floor for dancingIn mathematics, science and engineering:
* Floor and ceiling functions in mathematics and computer scienceIn geography and Earth sciences:
* Seabed, the bottom of the oceanIn economics and business:
* Interest rate cap and floor
* Floor trading, where traders meet at a trading floor to buy and sell
* Shop floor in retail or factory premises, where people work with machines or clientsFloor (legislative) and in public speaking:
* The generality of the house members, as opposed to committee
* The part of the house assigned to the members, as opposed