Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fitting is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fitting.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FITTING has 20 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FITTING is VALID in some board games. Check FITTING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fitting in various dictionaries:
noun - making or becoming suitable
noun - a small and often standardized accessory to a larger system
noun - (usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|tee or elbow|
|Appropriate reason for appointment with tailor|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Being in keeping with a situation appropriate.|
|The act of trying on clothes whose fit is being adjusted.|
|Suitable or appropriate under the circumstances right or proper.|
|The action of fitting something.|
|A small part on or attached to a piece of furniture or equipment.|
|Fitted around or to something or someone in a specified way.|
|A small detachable part for a machine or apparatus.|
|Chiefly British Furnishings or fixtures.|
|suitable or appropriate under the circumstances right or proper.|
|the action of fitting something.|
Fitting can refer to:* A dress fitting.|
* A fitting model, the model trying on the clothes.
* Any machine component, piping or tubing part that can attach or connect two or more larger parts. For examples, see coupling, compression fitting, piping and plumbing fittings and pipe fitting.
* A furniture fitting is any furniture component having a functional use
* The process of applying regression analysis to data. This method is sometimes called line-fitting or curve fitting depending on the result.
* The process of cutting and shaping parts on a custom, craft-production basis to cause them to fit together into an assembly with the proper engineering fit.
* Preprocessing of data for data mining or other parsing.
* Mathematical concepts named after Hans Fitting such as Fitting subgroup, Fitting length, Fitting lemma, Fitting ideal, and Fitting's theorem.
* Light socket or lamp fitting.
* An element of a tantrum, seizure or any other sudden occurrence of a symptom or unusual behaviour