Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fest is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fest.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FEST has 132 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FEST is VALID in some board games. Check FEST in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fest in various dictionaries:
A gathering or an occasion characterized by a specified activity.
noun - a gathering for an activity
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Suffix with gab or slug|
|Ending with song|
|Ending with song or slug|
|Slug or song attachment|
|Song or slug follower|
|Song or slug add-on|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A gathering or occasion characterized by a specified activity. Often used in combination: a music fest a chilifest.|
|A festival or gathering devoted to a particular activity or interest.|
|a special event where people can enjoy a particular activity or thing:|
|used in combination with other nouns to create a word for a situation in which there is a lot of something:|
|Fest might refer to|
* Fest, Danish/German/Norwegian/Swedish for party|
* Fest, a type of festival
* The Fest, music festival in Gainesville, Florida
* Joachim Fest (19262006), German historian and journalist
* Fest Magazine, is an Edinburgh Festival review magazine
* Fest, a fictional planet in the Star Wars franchiseFEST may refer to:
* FEST (Faculty of Moscow State Forest University)
* Federation of Engineering and Shipbuilding Trades
* FEST (Belgrade), an annual film festival in Belgrade, Serbia
* FEST e.V. (Forschungsstätte der Evangelischen Studiengemeinschaft / Protestant Institute for Interdisciplinary Research)
* Foreign Emergency Support Team, a U.S. government short-notice anti-terrorism unit