Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fairly is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fairly.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FAIRLY has 47 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FAIRLY is VALID in some board games. Check FAIRLY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fairly in various dictionaries:
adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|In an equitable manner|
|In a just manner|
|More or less the way to begin 11 across|
|More or less blonde this way|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|To a moderately high degree.|
|to a moderately high degree.|
|to a moderately sufficient extent or degree|
|in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating|
|in a fair evenhanded manner|
|more than average, but less than very:|
|used to emphasize figurative expressions that describe what people or objects are doing:|
|If you do something fairly, you do it in a way that is right and reasonable and treats people equally:|
|Fairly might refer to|
Fairness or being fair can refer to:|
* Equity (law), a legal principle allowing for the use of discretion and fairness when applying justice
* Social justice, equality and solidarity in a society
* Distributive justice, the perceived appropriateness of the distribution of goods, benefits, and other outcomes in a society, group, or organization (see also: teleology)
* Procedural justice, the perceived appropriateness of rules or procedures used to allocate goods, benefits, and other outcomes (see also: deontology)
* Interactional justice, the perceived appropriateness of interpersonal treatment
* Environmental justice, the perceived appropriateness of the use or treatment of the environment or people via the environment, typically as a function of interpersonal or international relations
* Perceptions associated with the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex and superior temporal sulcus brain regions, in the case of procedural justice, and the anterior cingulate cortex, anterior insula, and dorsola