Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if excel is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on excel.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer EXCEL has 347 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word EXCEL is VALID in some board games. Check EXCEL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of excel in various dictionaries:
verb - distinguish oneself
To do or be better than; surpass.
verb - to surpass others
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Get straight A's, e.g.|
|Do a great job|
|Get straight A's|
|Perform with great skill|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|I tire of the rows & columns of this Microsoft spreadsheet program introduced in 1985|
|To surpass, or a Microsoft spreadsheet program|
|From the Latin for "to rise", the name of this spreadsheet program implies that it rises above the others|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.|
|Be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.|
|To do or be better than surpass.|
|To show superiority surpass others.|
|to be extremely good at something:|
|to do something better than you usually do:|
|to do something very well or be highly skilled, and be better than most others:|
|a brand of software used for creating spreadsheets ( documents with rows of data for showing amounts and making calculations):|
|Excel might refer to|
* Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet program by Microsoft Corporation|
* Excel (gum), a brand of chewing gum produced by Wrigley's
* Excel (band), a crossover thrash-punk band from Venice, California
* Excel (Excel Saga), the protagonist in the manga and anime series Excel Saga
* Excel (festival), a national technical festival conducted by Model Engineering College, Kochi, India
* a 6-row malting barley, variety
* USS Excel, various ships of the U.S. Navy