Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if enroll is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on enroll.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ENROLL has 91 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ENROLL is VALID in some board games. Check ENROLL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of enroll in various dictionaries:
verb - register formally as a participant or member
To enter or register in a roll, list, or record: enrolled the child in kindergarten; enroll the minutes of the meeting.
To roll or wrap up.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Start, in a way|
|Put in a record|
|Put on the register|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course.|
|register formally as a participant or member|
|to put yourself or someone else on an official list for an activity or for membership in a group, or to accept someone in such a list:|
|Officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course.|
|Enter (a deed or other document) among the rolls of a court of justice.|
|To enter or register in a roll, list, or record: enrolled the child in kindergarten enroll the minutes of the meeting.|
|To roll or wrap up.|
|To write or print a final copy of engross.|
|To place one's name on a roll or register sign up: We enrolled in the army.|
|Enroll might refer to|
|Enrollment (American spelling) or enrolment (British spelling) may refer to:|
* Matriculation, the process of initiating attendance to a school
* The act of entering an item into a roll or scroll.
* The total number of students properly registered and/or attending classes at a school (see List of largest universities by enrollment)
* Concurrent enrolment, the process in which high school students enrol at a university or college usually to attain college credit
* The participation of human subjects in a clinical trial
* Biometrics, the process of adding a user's credentials to the authentication system.
* The process of being entered onto an electoral roll
* Membership in a federally recognized American Indian tribe
* The defensive curling of a trilobite (and other arthropods) over its soft ventral organs.
* Enrollment may also refer to:
* Enrolled bill, a legislative bill in the United States that has been enacted by a legislature*