Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if els is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on els.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ELS has 1196 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ELS is VALID in some board games. Check ELS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of els in various dictionaries:
noun - angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
noun - a railway that is powered by electricity and that runs on a track that is raised above the street level
noun - an elevated railroad or train
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Two in a million?|
|Overhead trains, for short|
|1997 U.S. Open champ|
|Two-time U.S. Open winner|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of el.|
|(in the US) an elevated railway, especially that in Chicago.|
|Els, Western Finland, FINLAND|
|Els, (Region code: 15), DENMARK|
|Els, Niederosterreich, AUSTRIA|
|Els, Diekirch, LUXEMBOURG|
|Els might refer to|
ELS or * ElsEls (given name), a feminine given name short for Elisabeth|
* Ernie Els (born 1969), South African golfer
* Jurie Els, South African singer
* Els Límits, a village in the municipality of La Jonquera, Catalonia (Spain)
* Els (Streu), a river in Lower Franconia, (Bavaria, Germany)ELS as an acronym
* OrganizationsEngineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc, a Canadian Manufacturing Company
* Ejército Libertador del Sur, the Spanish name for the Liberation Army of the South (Mexican Revolution)
* ELS Language Centers, a worldwide network of language schools offering Intensive English Programs
* Europeesche Lagere School or European Primary School, a school for white children in the Dutch East Indies
* Evangelical Lutheran Synod, a US-based Protestant Christian denomination
* Escanaba and Lake Superior Railroad, an American privately-held short-line railroadScience and technologyEast London Airport, an airport in South Africa that has IATA airport code ELS
* Editor in the Life Science