Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dreamy is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dreamy.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DREAMY has 70 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DREAMY is VALID in some board games. Check DREAMY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dreamy in various dictionaries:
adj - dreamy in mood or nature
adj - lacking spirit or liveliness
Resembling a dream; ethereal or vague.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Marvelous, in slang|
|Like teen idols|
|Like a teen idol|
|13 across on Fourth of July is romantic|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Given to or indulging in daydreaming.|
|Having a magical or pleasantly unreal quality dreamlike.|
|having a magical or pleasantly unreal quality dreamlike.|
|given to or indulging in daydreaming.|
|dreamy in mood or nature|
|lacking spirit or liveliness|
|seeming to be in a dream and not paying attention to what is happening around you:|
|very pleasant or attractive:|
|imagining something pleasant and not giving much attention to what is happening around you, or likely to behave this way often:|
|Resembling a dream ethereal or vague.|
|Dreamy might refer to|
* Dreamy (Beat Happening album)|
* Dreamy (Sarah Vaughan album), 1960
* "Dreamy", a jazz song by Erroll Garner, covered by Sarah Vaughan and Shirley Horn
* "Dreamy", a song by Henry Mancini, for The Return of the Pink Panther
* "Dreamy", a song by Tracey Thorn for her 1982 album A Distant Shore
* "Dreamy" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of the American fairy tale/drama television series Once Upon a Time