Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if doses is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on doses.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DOSES has 236 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DOSES is VALID in some board games. Check DOSES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of doses in various dictionaries:
noun - a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
noun - the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
noun - a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Units of medicine|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of dose.|
|Third-person singular simple present indicative form of dose.|
|A quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.|
|Administer a dose to (a person or animal)|
|a quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.|
|administer a dose to (a person or animal).|
|Doses might refer to|
|Dose means quantity (in units of energy/mass) in the fields of nutrition, medicine, and toxicology. Dosage is the rate of application of a dose, although in common and imprecise usage, the words are sometimes used synonymously.|
* Dose can also mean quantity (in units of number/area) in the fields of Surface science and Ion implantation. See the definition of dose in ISO18115-1, term 4.173 (and compare the related definition of fluence in term 4.217 of the same Standard).
* Particular uses in this context including:* Dose (biochemistry), the quantity of something that may be eaten by or administered to an organism, or that an organism may be exposed to
* Overdose, intaking more than your required dose.
* Absorbed dose, an amount of radiation received
* Defined daily dose, a World Health Organization statistical measure of drug consumption
* Dosage form, a mixture of active and inactive components used to administer a medication
* Dose profile, taken by a radiation detector in order to characterise t