Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dole is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dole.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DOLE has 391 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DOLE is VALID in some board games. Check DOLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dole in various dictionaries:
noun - a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
noun - money received from the state
Charitable dispensation of goods, especially money, food, or clothing.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Former Senate leader|
|1996 Clinton challenger|
|Elizabeth of the Red Cross|
|Loser in 1996|
|Presidential candidate in 1996|
|Elizabeth formerly of the Red Cross|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|In 1961 Castle & Cooke, founded by Hawaiian missionaries, became the parent company of this fruit giant|
|This over 150-year-old Hawaiian company offers canned pineapple chunks, slices & tidbits|
|In 1996 Sam Brownback was elected to complete the term of this Kansas senator who ran for president|
|Alaska in 1996:this Republican|
|A tower topped by a giant pineapple stands atop this company's Cannery Square|
|1996 presidential candidate last name that's also an allotment of money given to those in need|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|money received from the state|
|a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given|
|the money that the government gives to people who are unemployed:|
|unemployed and receiving money from the government:|
|the money that unemployed people receive from the government:|
|Distribute shares of something.|
|A person's lot or destiny.|
|Benefit paid by the state to the unemployed.|
|A flock of doves.|
|Dole might refer to|
* Dole Constituency, a parliamentary constituency in Zanzibar
* Dole Food Company, a US agricultural corporation
* Unemployment benefits
* Cura Annonae, Roman subsidized grain supply* Charity (practice), giving food, clothing or money in England (mostly obsolete); examples include
* Wayfarer's Dole, Hospital of St Cross
* St Briavels Bread and Cheese Dole
* Tichborne Dole
* DOLE, Department of Labor and Employment (Philippines)
* Dole Air Race, ill-fated 1927 air race named for sponsor James Dole (see below)
* Dole, Idrija, a settlement in the Municipality of Idrija, Slovenia
* Dole, Jura, a commune in the département Jura in France
* Arrondissement of Dole, a French arrondissement containing the commune Dole
* Dole (Kladanj), a village at the entity line of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina-Republika Srpska
* Dole (Ljubuki), a village in the municipality of Ljubuki, Bosnia and Herzegovina
* Dole (ekovii), a village in the municipality of ekovii, Bosnia and Herzegovina
* La Dôle