Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dobber is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dobber.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DOBBER has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DOBBER is VALID in some board games. Check DOBBER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dobber in various dictionaries:
noun - a float for a fishing line
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a person who secretly tells someone in authority that someone else has done something wrong|
|A tool used to play bingo a dauber.|
|A member of the working class in Scotland who is seen as undereducated, with poor taste, especially in clothes, and poor social skills. Closely related to the English chav.|
|One who dobs (informs against or implicates to authority).|
|Any small electronic device that plugs directly into a larger one, such as a wireless scoring system in fencing or a USB mass storage device.|
|A large marble.|
|A float (as used by an angler).|
|Dobber might refer to|
* Dirt dauber, a wasp that builds its nest from mud|
* Dobber (merchandise), shirts, jeans, and license plates associated with Glenn Dobbs
* Bob Lanier (basketball), (born 1948), nicknamed The Dobber, a retired American professional basketball player
* Dobber, the horse who played "Bad Horse" in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
* Dobber, a marker for marking cards at a bingo hall also known as a dibber.
* Dobber, a derogatory Australian term for somebody who reports people to the authorities for (usually minor or socially acceptable) wrongdoings, e.g. tattletale, snitch