Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dimming is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dimming.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DIMMING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DIMMING is VALID in some board games. Check DIMMING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dimming in various dictionaries:
verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
verb - become dim or lusterless
verb - make dim or lusterless
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|make or become less bright or distinct.|
|Present participle of dim.|
|The process of becoming dim.|
|(of a light, colour, or illuminated object) not shining brightly or clearly.|
|Not clearly recalled or formulated in the mind.|
|Stupid or slow to understand.|
|Make or become less bright or distinct.|
|Dimming might refer to|
Dim may refer to:|
* A low level of lighting; lacking in brightness
* Stupidity, a lack of intelligence
* A keyword that declares a variable or array, in most versions of BASIC
* Dim (album), the fourth studio album by Japanese rock band The Gazette
* Dim, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
* Nickname of John Wooldridge (19191958), British film music composer and Second World War bomber pilot
* The abbreviation dim may refer to:
* Deportivo Independiente Medellín, a Colombian football club
* Dimension, a measure of how many parameters is sufficient to describe an object in mathematics
* Dimension (vector space), the number of vectors needed to describe the basis in a vector space, in linear algebra* Diminished triad, a dissonant chord with a minor third and diminished fifth to the root in music theory
* Diminuendo, a word indicating changes of dynamics in music
* Diminutive, a formation of a word
* Diploma in Management, a non-academic management designation awarded in Diploma Programs
* The abbreviation d