Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if desktop is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on desktop.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DESKTOP has 65 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DESKTOP is VALID in some board games. Check DESKTOP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of desktop in various dictionaries:
noun - the top of a desk
noun - (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
Designed for use on a desk or table: a desktop telephone.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|the screen area of a personal computer when no programs are being used, or the top of a desk:|
|the top of a desk:|
|a view on a computer screen which contains icons ( small symbols or pictures) that represent files, programs, and other features of the computer:|
|Desktop might refer to|
* the surface of a desk (the term has been adopted as an adjective to distinguish office appliances, such as photocopiers and printers, which can be fitted on top of a desk, from larger equipment covering its own area on the floor)|
* Desktop computer, a personal computer designed to fit on a desk
* Pizza box form factor, a design of computer case
* Desktop metaphor, especially the area behind the windows in a graphical user interface using this metaphor
* Desktop environment, software that provides a comprehensive computer user interface
* Client (computing), sometimes referred to as desktop to distinguish from the Server
* Desktop (word processor), a word processor for Sinclair ZX Spectrum and compatible computers