Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cubs is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cubs.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CUBS has 77 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CUBS is VALID in some board games. Check CUBS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cubs in various dictionaries:
noun - an awkward and inexperienced youth
noun - a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
noun - the young of certain carnivorous mammals such as the bear or wolf or lion
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|World Series winners of 1908|
|Tinker, Evers and Chance|
|8-Down also-rans to the 39-Across in 1918|
|World Series winners of 1908 and not since|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Apr 16 2003 New York Times|
|Oct 27 2002 The Times - Concise|
|Sep 14 2002 New York Times|
|Jun 27 2002 Irish Times (Simplex)|
|Feb 10 2002 New York Times|
|Jul 21 2001 Universal|
|Sep 14 1998 New York Times|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's the usual term for a panda's young, rarely seen in captivity|
|When Mr. & Mrs. Fox start a family, the babies are called pups, kits or this, like a bear's|
|A bear's young, known as these, are usually born 2 at a time, 1/2 to 1 pound, eyes closed & without fur|
|Panda, hyena or lion|
|Many Scouting awards include knots; the award for a den leader of these young 'uns has a gold knot on blue|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of cub.|
|the young of a fox, bear, lion, or other carnivorous mammal.|
|a junior branch of the Scout Association, for boys aged about 8 to 11.|
|The young of a fox, bear, lion, or other carnivorous mammal.|
|A junior branch of the Scout Association, for boys aged about 8 to 11.|
|Give birth to cubs.|
|Hunt fox cubs.|
|Cubs might refer to|
* The young of certain large predatory animals such as bears and big cats; analogous to a domestic puppy or kitten|
* Chicago Cubs, a baseball team of the National League of Major League Baseball (United States)
* Iowa Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Pacific Coast League
* Daytona Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Florida State League
* Mesa Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Arizona League
* Cub Scouts, a junior age group of the Scouting movement
* Coventry University Business School in the United Kingdom