Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if crura is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on crura.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CRURA has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CRURA is VALID in some board games. Check CRURA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of crura in various dictionaries:
noun - the leg from the knee to foot
noun - a part of the leg
CRURA - Crus can refer to: Crus, a subgenus of the fly genus Metopochetus Crus (lower leg) Crus, a plural of Cru (wine) CRUs, an abbreviation of Civil Reset...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural of crus.|
|An elongated part of an anatomical structure, especially one which occurs in the body as a pair.|
|Crura might refer to|
|Crus can refer to:* Crus, a subgenus of the fly genus Metopochetus|
* Crus (lower leg)
* Crus, a plural of Cru (wine)
* CRUs, an abbreviation of Civil Resettlement Units
* Rektorenkonferenz der Schweizer Universitäten (CRUS; English: Rectors' Conference of the Swiss Universities)Crus (plural crura) can also refer to other anatomical structures that are leg-shaped:
* crura of antihelix
* crus of cerebrum
* crus of clitoris
* crus of diaphragm
* crus of fornix
* crus of heart
* crus of penis
* crura of superficial inguinal ring
* a leg-like structure of the little skate, used for locomotion