Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if crimp is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on crimp.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CRIMP has 57 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CRIMP is VALID in some board games. Check CRIMP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of crimp in various dictionaries:
noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
noun - someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
noun - a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Small hindrance, as in plans|
|Pinch into folds|
|Pinch, as a piecrust|
|Press into folds|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To pinch pie crust or put waves in hair|
|To bend or fold sheet metal edges together|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|compress (something) into small folds or ridges.|
|to press cloth, paper, etc. into small folds along its edges, or to press hair into a series of folds using a heated device|
|to press something into small folds or curves:|
|A restriction or limitation.|
|A folded or compressed edge.|
|Have a limiting or adverse effect on (something)|
|Compress (something) into small folds or ridges.|
|someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers|
|make ridges into by pinching together|
|Crimp might refer to|
Crimp(ing) may refer to:|
* Crimp (climbing), a small hold with little surface area
* Crimp (gambling), a bent corner of a card to facilitate cheating
* Crimp (joining), a deformity in metal used to make a join
* Crimp (recruitment) or shanghaiing, to shanghai or conscript men as sailors
* A style of song in the British comedy series The Mighty Boosh (TV series)
* Crimp (wool), the number of bends per unit of length
* Crimp connection (electronics), a type of solderless connection
* Crimping pliers, tools for squeezing things together
* Grain crimping, an organic way to preserve feed grain
* Hair crimping, a method of styling hair
* Staple remover, also known as a "crimper"
* Crimp, Cornwall, a hamlet in England