Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if creek is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on creek.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CREEK has 97 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CREEK is VALID in some board games. Check CREEK in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of creek in various dictionaries:
noun - a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
noun - any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
Also called branch, brook1Regional.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Small channel or stream|
|Rural swimming place|
|Rural swimming spot|
|Place for fishing|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma|
|a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)|
|a small river or stream|
|a stream or narrow river|
|a narrow area of water that flows into the land from the sea, a lake, etc.|
|The Muskogean language that was spoken by members of the Creek confederacy.|
|A member of a confederacy of North American peoples of the south-eastern US in the 16th to 19th centuries their descendants now live mainly in Oklahoma.|
|A narrow, sheltered waterway, especially an inlet in a shoreline or channel in a marsh.|
|A small stream, often a shallow or intermittent tributary to a river. Also called regionally branch, brook1, kill2, run.|
|A channel or stream running through a salt marsh: tidal creeks teeming with shore wildlife.|
|Creek might refer to|
* Creek (tidal), an inlet of the sea, narrower than a cove|
* a stream of small to medium size, may dry during elongated summers or drought
* Creek, a narrow channel/small stream between islands in the Florida Keys
* Creek people or Muscogee, a Native American people
* Creek language, the language of that tribe
* Creek mythology, the mythology of that tribe
* Muscogee (Creek) Nation, federally recognized Creek tribe in Oklahoma
* Poarch Band of Creek Indians, federally recognized Creek tribe in Alabama
* TH-67 Creek, a U.S. Army variant of the Bell 206 helicopter
* Creek County, Oklahoma
* Creek Audio, a British hi-fi company
* Jonathan Creek, BBC TV mystery series