Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cornua is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cornua.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CORNUA has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CORNUA is VALID in some board games. Check CORNUA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cornua in various dictionaries:
noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a horn in shape
adj - a hornlike bone formation [n -NUA] : CORNUAL
CORNUA - Cornu (pl. cornua) is a Latin word for horn. Cornu may also refer to: Cornu (horn), an ancient musical instrumentPeople: Dominique Cornu, a Belgian...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A horn-shaped projection of the thyroid cartilage or of certain bones (such as the hyoid and the coccyx).|
|Either of the two lateral cavities of the uterus, into which the fallopian tubes pass.|
|Each of three elongated parts of the lateral ventricles of the brain.|
|Cornua might refer to|
|Cornu (pl. cornua) is a Latin word for horn.|
* Cornu may also refer to:* Cornu (horn), an ancient musical instrumentPeople:
* Dominique Cornu, a Belgian road and track cyclist, born 1985
* Marie Alfred Cornu, a physicist for whom the Cornu spiral is named
* Paul Cornu, an engineer sometimes credited as the creator of the first helicopterPlaces:
* Cornu, Prahova, a commune in Prahova County, Romania
* Cornu, a village in Bucerdea Grânoas Commune, Alba County, Romania
* Cornu, a village in Orodel Commune, Dolj County, Romania
* Cornu de Jos (disambiguation), multiple places
* Cornu Luncii, a commune in Suceava County, Romania
* Cornu, a prefix used to indicate a relation to CornwallIn zoology:
* Cornu (subgenus), a subgenus of snails of the genus Helix, or alternatively, a separate genus
* Cornu aspersum, species of brown garden snail, formerly known as Helix aspersa
* One of two horn claspers associated with the penis of a bee droneIn anatomy:
* Cornu ammonis, a part of the hippocampus of the brain
* Cornu anter