Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that A person of equal rank, status, or ability. is a possible clue for compeered. Compeered: Compere or compère refers to a master of ceremonies. It is also a French surname. Notable people wit...
The answer COMPEERED has 0 possible clues in existing crosswords. COMPEERED is valid in some word games. (Check) See additional results below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A person of equal rank, status, or ability.|
|Compeered refers to|
|Compere or compère refers to a master of ceremonies. It is also a French surname. Notable people with the surname include:* Loyset Compère (c. 1445–1518), a French composer of the Renaissance|
* Louis Fursy Henri Compère (1768–1833), a French general in the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars
* Claude Antoine Compère (1774–1812), a French general in the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars
* Adéodat Compère-Morel (1872–1941), a French Socialist politician and agronomist
* Léon Compère-Léandre (c. 1874–1936), a Martiniquais shoemaker, one of the 3 known survivors of the Mount Pelée eruption in 1902
* René Compère (1906–1969), a Belgian jazz trumpeter