Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if commentating is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on commentating.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer COMMENTATING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word COMMENTATING is VALID in some board games. Check COMMENTATING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of commentating in various dictionaries:
No definitions found
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Present participle of commentate.|
|Report on an event as it occurs, especially for a news or sports broadcast provide a commentary.|
|Commentating might refer to|
A commentator is a person who comments or expresses an opinion on a subject.|
* Specific commentators may include:* A pundit, who offers to mass media their opinion or commentary on a particular subject area
* A political or social commentator, who practices advocacy journalism by adopting a non-objective viewpoint for some social or political purpose
* A biblical commentator, who offers comments on the Bible
* A sports commentator, who gives a running commentary of a sports game or event
* A color commentator, who specifically provides expert analysis and background information during a sports game or event in real timeCommentator or commentators may also refer to:
* those who wrote commentaries on Aristotle in the Middle Ages
* Postglossator or commentator, a member of a European legal school which arose in France in the fourteenth century
* Averroes (1126-1198), Muslim polymath and philosopher known as "The Commentator"
* Commentator (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
* "The Commentators", a 1985