Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if combining is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on combining.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer COMBINING has 5 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word COMBINING is VALID in some board games. Check COMBINING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of combining in various dictionaries:
noun - an occurrence that results in things being united
noun - the act of combining things to form a new whole
verb - have or possess in combination
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|In conjunction with a rake in the mixed gin|
|United with the rake in the gin|
|Does this make a mixture of the start of 1 across in gin?|
|Putting together to form a whole|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Jan 8 2010 The Times - Concise|
|Mar 23 2004 Irish Times (Crosaire)|
|Feb 27 2003 Irish Times (Simplex)|
|May 26 2000 Irish Times (Crosaire)|
|Nov 11 1999 Irish Times (Crosaire)|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Harvest (a crop) by means of a combine harvester.|
|Combining might refer to|
* Combine harvester use in agriculture|
* Combining capacity, in chemistry
* Combining character, in digital typography
* Combining form, in linguistics
* Combining grapheme joiner, Unicode character that has no visible glyph
* Combining Cyrillic Hundred Thousands, modifier in the Cyrillic numerals system representing a multiplier of one hundred thousand
* Combining Cyrillic Millions, as above but for one million
* Combining like terms, in algebra
* Combining low line, underline, in typgraphy
* Combining macron below, Unicode combining diacritical mark
* Combining weight, system of chemical weights created by Ernst Gottfried Fischer
* Custom combining, in agriculture harvesting
* Diversity combining, in telecommunications
* Food combining, in nutrition
* Maximal-ratio combining, in telecommunications
* Protein combining, in nutrition
* Write-combining, in computing