Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if clumping is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on clumping.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CLUMPING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CLUMPING is VALID in some board games. Check CLUMPING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of clumping in various dictionaries:
noun - the sound of a horse's hoofs hitting on a hard surface
verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Present participle of clump.|
|form a clump or clumps.|
|A small group of trees or plants growing closely together.|
|A thick extra sole on a boot or shoe.|
|Form a clump or clumps.|
|Clumping might refer to|
Clump or * Clumping (biology), an organic behavior|
* Clumping (computer science), a software testing scenario
* Wittenham Clumps, a small group of hills
* Clumped isotopes (chemistry), heavy isotopes that are bonded to other heavy isotopes
* "clump", an iamamiwhoami song
* Transit vehicle clumping, when one public transport vehicle falls behind schedule, and another scheduled behind it meets it in the same location