Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if clod is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on clod.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CLOD has 347 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CLOD is VALID in some board games. Check CLOD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of clod in various dictionaries:
noun - a compact mass
noun - an awkward stupid person
A lump or chunk, especially of earth or clay.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Chunk or clunk|
|Clay clump, e.g.|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A lump of dirt, or a dull, stupid person|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a lump of earth or clay.|
|a compact mass|
|an awkward stupid person|
|A lump or chunk, especially of earth or clay.|
|Earth or soil.|
|A dull, stupid person a dolt.|
|A lump of earth or clay.|
|A stupid person.|
|A coarse cut of meat from the lower neck of an ox.|
|a piece of soil or clay:|
|Clod might refer to|
Clod may refer to:* A lump of dirt (soil)|
* An oaf, used in such contexts as:
* "Bummer of Love / Food of the Clods", 1997 episode of The Angry Beavers
* Gods and clods, a concept in the 1998 "Chickenpox" episode of South Park
* "Children of a Lesser Clod", 2001 episode of The Simpsons
* Beef clod or Chuck clod
* Antonov An-14, NATO reporting name 'Clod'
* Clods, literal name of the Regavim kibbutz in Israel