Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cert is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cert.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CERT has 103 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CERT is VALID in some board games. Check CERT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cert in various dictionaries:
noun - an absolute certainty
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Dick Francis book 'Dead ___'|
|Part of C.D.: Abbr.|
|''Dead ---'' (Francis book)|
|U.S.D.A. stamp abbr.|
|Like some checks: Abbr.|
|Part of C.P.A.: Abbr.|
|Notarized doc., e.g.|
|Like some US mail|
|Legal writ, for short|
|Part of CD|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an event regarded as inevitable.|
|an absolute certainty|
|An event regarded as inevitable.|
|Alternative form of cert..|
|If someone or something is a cert for something or to do something, he, she, or it is certain to get it or do it:|
|written abbreviation for certificate noun|
|Cert might refer to|
Cert or |
* Certificate (disambiguation), several meanings
* Certiorari, a Latin legal term for a court order requiring judicial review of a case
* Certiorari before judgment, a specific form of a writ of certiorari
* Cert pool, shorthand term for the pool of applicants for a writ of certiorari from the United States Supreme Court* Carbon Emission Reduction Target, a United Kingdom government initiative
* Correctional Emergency Response Team, a team of correction officers
* Council of Energy Resource Tribes, a consortium of tribes to establish tribal control over natural resources
* Council of Education, Recruitment and Training Irish hospitality training authority 19632003
* Computer emergency response team, an expert group that handles computer security incidents
* CERT Coordination Center, the worldwide center for coordinating information about Internet security at Carnegie Mellon University, the first and most well-known CERT
* CERT C Coding Standard, developed by the CERT Coordinatio