Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if caveats is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on caveats.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CAVEATS has 13 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CAVEATS is VALID in some board games. Check CAVEATS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of caveats in various dictionaries:
noun - a warning against certain acts
noun - (law) a formal notice filed with a court or officer to suspend a proceeding until filer is given a hearing
verb - to enter a type of legal notice
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of caveat.|
|a warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.|
|A warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.|
|Caveats might refer to|
|Caveat may refer to|
* Latin phrases:
* Caveat lector ("let the reader beware")
* Caveat emptor ("let the buyer beware")
* Caveat venditor ("let the seller beware")
* CAVEAT, a Canadian lobby group
* Caveat, an album by Nuclear Death
* Caveat (horse) (fl. 1983)
* Classified information in the United States#Handling caveats
* A moratorium on Probate, especially in Common Law jurisdictions.*