Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if catling is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on catling.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CATLING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CATLING is VALID in some board games. Check CATLING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of catling in various dictionaries:
noun - a long double-edged knife used for amputations
noun - a surgical knife
CATLING - Catling is an English surname that may also refer to a kitten, a juvenile cat. Notable people with the surname include: Brian Catling (born 1948), E...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
Catling is an English surname that may also refer to a kitten, a juvenile cat. Notable people with the surname include:* Brian Catling (born 1948), English sculptor, poet, novelist, film maker, and performance artist|
* Hector Catling (19242013), British archaeologist
* Patrick Skene Catling (born 1915), British children's book author and book reviewer
* Richard Catling (19122005), British police officer in British Palestine and Commissioner of Police in Kenya
* Richard W. V. Catling British archaeologist, son of archaeologist Hector W. CatlingIt may also refer to:
* Catlin (surgery), a long, double-bladed surgical knife