Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if carry is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on carry.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CARRY has 82 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CARRY is VALID in some board games. Check CARRY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of carry in various dictionaries:
noun - the act of carrying something
verb - move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
verb - have with oneself
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Keep in stock|
|Word before "a tune" or "the ball"|
|Transport in one's arms|
|Have as a channel|
|Nation advocating temperance|
|Have in stock|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|(of a sound, ball, missile, etc.) reach a specified point.|
|transfer (a figure) to an adjacent column during an arithmetical operation (e.g. when a column of digit adds up to more than ten).|
|approve (a proposed measure) by a majority of votes.|
|have as a feature or consequence.|
|stand and move in a specified way.|
|assume or accept (responsibility or blame).|
|support the weight of.|
|support and move (someone or something) from one place to another.|
|To take from one place to another transport: a train carrying freight a courier carrying messages.|
|To hold or support while moving bear: carried the baby in my arms carrying a heavy backpack. See Synonyms at convey.|
|Carry might refer to|
Carry or carrying may refer to:* Carried interest (or carry), the share of profits in an investment fund paid to the fund manager|
* Carry (American football), a statistical term equivalent to a single rushing play
* Carrying (basketball), a rule breach in basketball
* Carry (arithmetic), when a digit is larger than a limit and the extra is moved to the left
* Carry flag, the equivalent in calculation in a computer
* Carry (investment), a financial term: the carry of an asset is the gain or cost of holding the asset
* Concealed carry, carrying a firearm or other weapon in public in a concealed manner
* Moving an object or emotion
* Open carry, openly carrying a firearm in public
* "Carry" (song), a song by Tori Amos
* Suzuki Carry, a car
* Carry (eSports), a type of role in multiplayer online battle arena games