Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cadre is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cadre.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CADRE has 247 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CADRE is VALID in some board games. Check CADRE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cadre in various dictionaries:
noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
noun - a nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion
A nucleus of trained personnel around which a larger organization can be built and trained: a cadre of sergeants and corporals who train recruits.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Group of trained leaders|
|Nucleus of military personnel|
|Group of key personnel|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.|
|A small group of people specially trained for a particular purpose or profession.|
|a small group of people specially trained for a particular purpose or profession.|
|a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.|
|a nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion|
|a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement|
|a small group of trained people who form the basic unit of a military, political, or business organization|
|a member of such a group|
|a small group of trained people who form the basic unit of a military, political, or business organization:|
|A nucleus of trained personnel around which a larger organization can be built and trained: a cadre of corporals who train recruits.|
|Cadre might refer to|
* Cadre (military), a group of officers or NCOs around whom a unit is formed, or a training staff
* Cadre (politics), a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party
* Cadre (comics), a DC Comics supervillain group
* Cadre (company), a New York based real estate financial technology firm
* Adam Cadre, an American writer
* CADRE Laboratory for New Media at San Jose State University
* Professional revolutionaries or a cadre: in Leninism, an organized revolutionary vanguard aimed at moving society to the realisation of communism
* Constructor Acquires Destructor Releases alternate name for Resource Acquisition Is Initialization programming idiom