Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if butt is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on butt.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BUTT has 179 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BUTT is VALID in some board games. Check BUTT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of butt in various dictionaries:
noun - thick end of the handle
noun - the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Object of ridicule|
|Set end to end|
|Target of a joke|
|Target, as of a prank|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A victim of ridicule, or to ram with the head|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a push or blow, especially one given with the head.|
|(of a person or animal) hit (someone or something) with the head or horns.|
|To join or be joined end to end abut.|
|To hit or push something with the head or horns.|
|A butt hinge.|
|A butt joint.|
|To hit or push against with the head or horns ram.|
|butt out Slang To leave depart.|
|butt out Slang To leave someone alone.|
|butt in To interfere or meddle in other people's affairs.|
|Butt might refer to|
* Figurative or literal blunt ends:|
* Butt joint, a woodworking joinery technique
* Butt splice connector, a type of crimp electrical connector
* Buttstock or butt, the back part of a rifle or other firearm
* Headbutt or butt, (implicitly blunt) blow administered with the head
* Cigarette butt
* Boston butt or pork butt, a shoulder cut of pork
* Metonym for cigarette
* Measurement and storage of liquids:
* Butt (unit), a measure of volume
* Butt, an English wine cask size
* "Water Butt" a rainwater tank
* Archery butt, practice target
* Butt (name)
* Bhat, a surname in India and Pakistan, also spelled as Butt
* Titled works:
* Butt (magazine)
* The Butt, a 2008 novel by Will Self
* Der Butt, German title of The Flounder (1977), Günter Grass novel
* "Butt Butt", a song by Monrose from Temptation