Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if burd is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on burd.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BURD has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BURD is VALID in some board games. Check BURD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of burd in various dictionaries:
adj - a young unmarried woman [n -S] : MAIDENLY
BURD - Burd is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Bashar ibn Burd (714-784), Persian poet David Burd (born 1988), American rapper and come...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|poetic Maiden, young woman|
Burd is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:* Bashar ibn Burd (714-784), Persian poet|
* David Burd (born 1988), American rapper and comedian known professionally as Lil Dicky
* Edward Burd (17491833), American Revolutionary War officer, lawyer and chief court clerk of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
* George Burd (17931844), member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania
* James Burd (17261793), colonial American soldier in the French and Indian War; father of Edward Burd
* James M. Burd (born 1931), former member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
* Lettie Cowman, née Burd (1870-1960), American writer and cofounder of the Oriental Missionary Society
* Steven Burd (born 1949), president and chief executive officer of Safeway Inc.
* Walter Burd (1888-1939), Anglican Bishop of Saskatchewan, CanadaFictional characters:
* Burd Ellen, in two unrelated works: the ballad Burd Ellen and Young Tamlane and the fairy tale "Childe Rowland"