Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bunter is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bunter.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BUNTER has 10 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BUNTER is VALID in some board games. Check BUNTER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bunter in various dictionaries:
verb - to hit with the head
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A woman who picks up rags in the streets hence, a low, vulgar woman.|
|(of a goat or calf) to push with the horns or head butt. Baseball. to bat (a pitched ball) very gently so that it rolls into the infield close to home plate, usually by holding the bat loosely in hands spread apart and allowing the ball to bounce off it.|
|a batter who bunts|
|A schoolboy character, noted for his fatness and gluttony, in stories by Frank Richards (pseudonym of Charles Hamilton, 18761961).|
|Bunter might refer to|
* Geography* Bunter sandstone, a type of red sandstone common in large parts of western and central Europe
* Bunter (geology), a feature in geologySport
* In baseball, a player who performs the action of bunting is called a bunter.People
* Billy Bunter, a fictional character created by Charles Hamilton (using the nom de plume of Frank Richards).
* Mervyn Bunter, valet to Lord Peter Wimsey, a fictional character created by Dorothy L. Sayers.