Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bower is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bower.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BOWER has 105 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BOWER is VALID in some board games. Check BOWER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bower in various dictionaries:
noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
verb - enclose in a bower
A shaded, leafy recess; an arbor.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Shady garden spot|
|Polite person, maybe|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a pleasant place under the branches of a tree in a wood or garden|
|shade or enclose (a place or person).|
|a pleasant shady place under trees or climbing plants in a garden or wood.|
|a framework that supports climbing plants|
|enclose in a bower|
|A pleasant shady place under trees or climbing plants in a garden or wood.|
|Shade or enclose (a place or person)|
|Each of two anchors carried at a ship's bow, formerly distinguished as the best bower (starboard) or small bower (port).|
|A shaded, leafy recess an arbor.|
|A woman's private chamber in a medieval castle a boudoir.|
|Bower, V3, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Bower, South Australia, AUSTRALIA|
|Bower, WEST VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES|
|Bower, PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES|
|Bower might refer to|
* A folly built by a bowerbird to attract a mate
* A dwelling or lean-to shelter, also known as a pergola
* An anchor carried at the bow of a ship
* Bower Manuscript, a Sanskrit manuscript
* BowerBarff process, a method of coating iron or steel with magnetic iron oxide
* Julian's Bower, turf mazes
* 1639 Bower, an asteroid
* Bower (software), a system for managing software packages
* Bower may also be:
* An altered spelling of the German family name Bauer
* The right bower and left bower (or bauer), the two highest-ranking cards in the game of euchre
* A woman's bedroom or private apartments, especially in a medieval castle cf. boudoir*