Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if botts is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on botts.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BOTTS has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BOTTS is VALID in some board games. Check BOTTS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of botts in various dictionaries:
noun - the larva of a botfly
BOTTS - Botts is a surname of European origin. The name refers to: Baker Botts International law firm named for James Addison Baker and Confederate Colonel ...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|The process of plugging a tap-hole with a bott.|
Botts is a surname of European origin. The name refers to:* Baker Botts International law firm named for James Addison Baker and Confederate Colonel Walter Browne Botts|
* Chantal Botts (b. 1976), South African Olympic badminton player
* Elbert Dysart Botts (18931962), American highway engineer
* Jason Botts (b. 1980), American professional baseball player
* John Botts (18021869), American politician from Virginia; U.S. representative 183949
* Lee Botts (b. 1928), American environmentalist and conservationist
* Mike Botts (19442005), American rock drummer
* Timothy Botts (contemporary), American calligrapher and illustrator