Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if boor is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on boor.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BOOR has 255 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BOOR is VALID in some board games. Check BOOR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of boor in various dictionaries:
noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
A person with rude, clumsy manners and little refinement.
The central meaning shared by these noun s is “an uncouth and uncultivated person”: tourists acting like boors; a barbarian on the loose in a museum; consideration wasted on a churl; is both a lout and a bully; married a parvenu vulgarian; a yahoo and a blowhard.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a rough and bad-mannered person.|
|a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement|
|A rough and bad-mannered person.|
|A person with rude, clumsy manners and little refinement.|
|a person who is rude and does not consider other people's feelings|
|a person who behaves rudely|
|Boor might refer to|
* boor, a peasant or uncultured person; one who lacks in education, knowledge, refinement and social graces|
* bur, defined by the Rambam (Maimonides). A bur is a person having neither (ethical) torah education nor virtues of manners (derekh eretz) nor the ability to acquire them. Commonly translated as "boor".
* Balanda Boor, also Boor, an ethnic group in South Sudan
* Laughing Boor with a Pot of Beer, painting by Isaac van Ostade
* The Boor, an opera by Dominick Argento
* The Boor, a play by Anton Chekhov
* The Boors, an 18th-century comedy by Carlo Goldoni