Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bodies is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bodies.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BODIES has 25 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BODIES is VALID in some board games. Check BODIES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bodies in various dictionaries:
noun - the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
noun - a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
noun - a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Individuals, so to speak|
|Main parts of letters|
|Some are heavenly|
|Corpses or organisations|
|The bulk of speeches|
|Things ghosts lack|
|Those of Theroux are strange|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of body.|
|the main section of a motor vehicle or aircraft.|
|the main or central part of something, especially a building or text.|
|a large amount or collection of something.|
|a full or substantial quality of flavour in wine.|
|the physical structure, including the bones, flesh, and organs, of a person or an animal.|
|The physical structure, including the bones, flesh, and organs, of a person or an animal.|
|The main section of a motor vehicle or aircraft.|
|The main or central part of something, especially a building or text.|
|A large amount or collection of something.|
|Bodies might refer to|
* The plural of body
* Bodies (TV series), BBC television program
* "Bodies" (Law & Order), 2003 episode of Law & Order
* BODIES... The Exhibition, exhibit showcasing dissected human bodies in cities across the globe
* Bodies (novel), 2002 novel by Jed Mercurio
* Bodies, 1977 play by James Saunders (playwright)
* Bodies, 2009 book by British psychoanalyst Susie Orbach
* In music:
* "Bodies" (Drowning Pool song), 2001 metal song by Drowning Pool
* "Bodies" (Sex Pistols song), 1977 punk rock song by the Sex Pistols
* "Bodies" (Little Birdy song), 2007 indie rock song by Little Birdy
* "Bodies" (Robbie Williams song), 2009 pop song by Robbie Williams
* "Bodies" (Cee Lo Green Song), 2010 song by Cee Lo Green
* Bodies (EP), a 2014 EP by Celia Pavey
* "Bodies", a song by Megadeth from Endgame
* "Bodies", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins from Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness