Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bleed is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bleed.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BLEED has 110 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BLEED is VALID in some board games. Check BLEED in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bleed in various dictionaries:
verb - lose blood from one's body
verb - draw blood
verb - get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Not be fast|
|Run in the wash|
|Run, as colors|
|Run, as ink|
|Run in hot water|
|'I fall upon the thorns of life! I ___!': Shelley|
|Need a bandage|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To emit sanguinary fluid|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone|
|lose blood from one's body|
|drain of liquid or steam|
|allow (fluid or gas) to escape from a closed system through a valve.|
|(of a liquid substance such as dye or colour) seep into an adjacent colour or area.|
|an instance of bleeding.|
|the escape of fluid or gas from a closed system through a valve.|
|draw blood from (someone), especially as a former method of treatment in medicine.|
Bleeding usually means the loss of blood from the body.|
* bloodletting, a practice once believed to cure diseases.
* Bleeding, bleed, or bleeder may also refer to:
* Bleed (printing), a term for when an image or document is cut off the page
* Bleed or spill (audio), when audio from one source is picked up by a microphone intended for a different source
* Bleed, the presence of surface water on concrete
* Bleed air, compressed air taken from gas turbine compressor stages
* Bleeder, baseball term for a weakly hit ground ball that goes for a base hit
* Bleeding (computer graphics), a computer graphics term for when a graphic object passes through another in an unwanted manner
* Bleeding or capillary action, the ability of a substance (such as blood, ink, or water) to flow in narrow spaces without the assistance of, and in opposition to external forces like gravity
* Bleeding, purging air from a radiator, brake line, fuel line, etc.
* Bleeding order, a relation between rules in linguistics
* Bleeding is the migra