Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bind is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bind.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BIND has 162 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BIND is VALID in some board games. Check BIND in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bind in various dictionaries:
noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
verb - stick to firmly
verb - create social or emotional ties
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Tough place to be in|
|Bad thing to be in|
|Bit of trouble|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|cause (people) to feel united.|
|fix together and enclose (the pages of a book) in a cover.|
|impose a legal or contractual obligation on.|
|stick together or cause to stick together in a single mass.|
|tie or fasten (something) tightly together.|
|To enclose and fasten (a book or other printed material) between covers.|
|To fasten or wrap by encircling, as with a belt or ribbon.|
|To tie or secure, as with a rope or cord.|
|To cause to cohere or stick together in a mass: Bind the dry ingredients with milk and eggs.|
|To apprentice or indenture: was bound out as a servant.|
|Bind, Sao Tome, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE|
|Bind, Zoundweogo, BURKINA FASO|
|Bind, Bihar, INDIA|
Things known as BIND or Bind include:|
* BIND, Berkeley Internet Name Domain, a DNS server
* Bookbinding, the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material
* Foot binding, the custom of applying painfully tight binding to the feet of young girls to prevent further growth
* bind is an operation of monads in functional programming
* bind a client to a server in clientserver computing
* Bind caste - the bind is an Indian caste name . who are belong in obc.
* Bind rune, a ligature of two or more runes
* Bind (chess), a strong grip or stranglehold on a position that is difficult for the opponent to break
* Bind (higher-order function), an operation in a monad*