Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if banco is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on banco.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BANCO has 25 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BANCO is VALID in some board games. Check BANCO in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of banco in various dictionaries:
A bet in certain gambling games for the entire amount the banker offers to accept.
noun - a bet in certain gambling games
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Place for dinero|
|__ Popular: financial inst.|
|Baccarat player's call|
|Spanish financial institution|
|Venice financial institution|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|(in baccarat, chemin de fer, and similar games) an indication of a player's willingness to meet the banker's whole stake single-handed.|
|A bet in certain gambling games for the entire amount the banker offers to accept.|
|Used to announce a bet in certain gambling games.|
|Banco might refer to|
* Banc (Barcelona Metro), also called Banco, a closed metro stop on the Barcelona metro|
* Banco (Banco del Mutuo Soccorso album), 1975
* Banco (Sir Michael Rocks album)
* Banco (novel), by Henri Charrière
* Banco (typeface), a decorative typeface
* Banco (building material); fermented mud; made by fermenting mud with rice husks
* Banco, a historical reference to the Bank of Sweden and Swedish coinage
* Banco architecture, a West African type of mudbrick, and the architecture made with it
* Banco, Virginia
* Banco, West Virginia
* Banco National Park, a national park in Côte d'Ivoire
* Banco, another name for the parlor game Bunco
* Banco, part of the nomenclature of the game known commonly as Baccarat
* Banko, Guinea
* Banko, Mali