Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if balm is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on balm.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BALM has 252 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BALM is VALID in some board games. Check BALM in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of balm in various dictionaries:
noun - any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
A chiefly Mediterranean perennial herb (Melissa officinalis) in the mint family, grown for its lemon-scented foliage, which is used as a seasoning or for tea.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Source of relief|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|4-letter word for a soothing salve|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a tree which yields a fragrant resinous substance, especially one used in medicine.|
|a fragrant cream or liquid used to heal or soothe the skin.|
|any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing|
|semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation|
|A fragrant cream or liquid used to heal or soothe the skin.|
|A tree which yields a fragrant resinous substance, especially one used in medicine.|
|A bushy herb of the mint family, with leaves smelling and tasting of lemon.|
|an oil that comes from particular tropical trees and is used especially to treat injuries or reduce pain:|
|something that gives comfort:|
|an oily substance rubbed into the skin and used esp. to treat injuries or reduce pain|
Balm can refer to:|
* Liniment, a topical medical preparation
* Melissa (plant), a genus of plants, particularly the species commonly known as balm in the United Kingdom or Lemon balm in the United States
* Monarda, a genus of plants commonly known as bee balm
* Elsholtzia ciliata a species of plants sometimes known as Vietnamese balm
* Balm of Gilead, a medicinal resin from the North American species Populus candicans
* Balsam of Mecca and other medicinal resins (compare Balm of Gilead (disambiguation) )
* Balsam of Peru
* BALM (for British Australian Lead Manufacturers), once an Australian paint manufacturer, taken over by Dulux Paints*