Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if badman is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on badman.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BADMAN has 12 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BADMAN is VALID in some board games. Check BADMAN in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of badman in various dictionaries:
noun - an outlaw
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|(US) A violence-prone man who has had run-ins with the law especially one from the Old West days of U.S. history.|
|bBadmanb is a term that was originally used in Kingston, Jamaica in the 1960s ska and Jamaican dancehall cultures. It was used to describe an anti-social youth who was non law-abiding and was feared by others. They were often gang members.|
|A desperado, a gunman, an outlaw, a violent or ruthless criminal a villain.|
|Badman might refer to|
* Badman (EP), EP by boy group B.A.P|
* Badman (slang), a Jamaican slang term
* Badman Recording Co., an American record label
* Badman Review, into Elective Home Education in England
* "Bad Man" (song), a single by R. Kelly
* Mr. Badman, a fictional character in The Life and Death of Mr Badman
* "Badman", a song by Roll Deep from Rules and Regulations
* The CollegeHumor parody of Batman
* The contemporary term, along with "gunman", for the people now called "gunfighters" or "gunslingers", in the 19th-century American frontier
* The video game What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?, originally released under the title Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?
* Humza Arshad, known by his pseudonym Diary of a Badman which was named after his show.
* Diary of a Badman, a British web series by Humza Arshad.
* BADMAN, a Brish web series by Humza Arshad.
* Badman, a British web series by Humza Arshad.
* Badman's Britain, a special two-part spin-off of Diary of a Badman.