Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if awls is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on awls.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AWLS has 370 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AWLS is VALID in some board games. Check AWLS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of awls in various dictionaries:
noun - a pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes
noun - a pointed tool for making small holes
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|They're at their best when boring|
|If they're boring, they're doing their job|
|Pointed tools for punching small holes|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of awl.|
|a small pointed tool used for piercing holes, especially in leather.|
|A small pointed tool used for piercing holes, especially in leather.|
|Awls might refer to|
An Awl is a long, pointed spike. It may be a:* Bradawl, a tool for making holes in wood|
* Scratch awl, a tool used for marking wood
* Stitching awl, a tool for piercing holes in leatherAwl, AWL and similar may also refer to:
* AA-4 'Awl', the NATO reporting name for the Raduga K-9 air-to-air missile
* Absence Without Leave
* Academic Word List
* Aircraft warning light
* Alliance for Workers' Liberty, a Trotskyist group in Britain
* Arizona Winter League, baseball
* Awl butterflies, the genus Hasora and some members of the subfamily Coeliadinae
* Awl-flies, the true fly family Xylophagidae
* The Awl, a current events and culture website
* Anweisungsliste (a.k.a. Statement List), instruction list programming language for Siemens SIMATIC S7