Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if astute is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on astute.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ASTUTE has 330 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ASTUTE is VALID in some board games. Check ASTUTE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of astute in various dictionaries:
adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
Having or showing shrewdness and discernment, especially with respect to one’s own concerns.
adv - having keen insight [ adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sharp as a tack|
|Like Sherlock Holmes|
|On the ball|
|Not easily misled|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Having or showing shrewdness and discernment, especially with respect to one's own concerns. See Synonyms at shrewd.|
|having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one's advantage.|
|marked by practical hardheaded intelligence|
|Having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one's advantage.|
|able to understand a situation quickly and see how to take advantage of it:|
|quick to see how to use a situation to your advantage:|
|Astute might refer to|
* HMS Astute (P447), launched 1945, Amphion-class submarine (United Kingdom), scrapped 1970|
* HMS Astute (S119), launched 2007, nuclear-powered attack submarine (United Kingdom)
* Astute-class submarine, a class of which HMS Astute (S119) is the lead ship
* USS Astute (AM-148), US Navy minesweeper
* Operation Astute, an Australian military operation in response to the 2006 East Timor crisis