Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if assembly is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on assembly.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ASSEMBLY has 92 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ASSEMBLY is VALID in some board games. Check ASSEMBLY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of assembly in various dictionaries:
noun - a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
noun - the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
noun - a public facility to meet for open discussion
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Especially to dads facing complex toys, it's been said the 3 most frightening words are "some" this "required"|
|Morning meeting of all the students|
|(Kelly of the Clue Crew demonstrates the clue in the lab.) Sculpture is sometimes divided into 4 primary methods: carving, modeling, welding, & this, from the Old French for "bring together", in which existing objects are combined|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.|
|the action of gathering together as a group for a common purpose.|
|the action of fitting together the component parts of a machine or other object.|
|The action of fitting together the component parts of a machine or other object.|
|The action of gathering together as a group for a common purpose.|
|A group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.|
|The conversion of instructions in low-level code to machine code.|
|a public facility to meet for open discussion|
|the social act of assembling|
|a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit|
|Assembly might refer to|
* Deliberative assembly, An organization composed of members who use parliamentary procedure for making decisions|
* Freedom of assembly, the individual right to come together and collectively express, promote, pursue and defend common interests
* General assembly (disambiguation), an official meeting of the members of an organization or of their representatives
* House of Assembly, a name given to the legislature or lower house of a bicameral legislature
* National Assembly, is either a legislature or the lower house of a bicameral legislature in some countries
* Popular assembly, a localized citizen gathering to address issues of importance to the community
* Qahal, or assembly, an Israelite organizational structure
* People's Assembly (disambiguation)
* Assembly of Experts