Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if appliance is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on appliance.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer APPLIANCE has 42 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word APPLIANCE is VALID in some board games. Check APPLIANCE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of appliance in various dictionaries:
noun - a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
noun - durable goods for home or office use
A device or instrument designed to perform a specific function, especially an electrical device, such as a toaster, for household use.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A dishwasher or dryer|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A device or instrument designed to perform a specific function, especially an electrical device, such as a toaster, for household use. See Synonyms at tool.|
|A dental or surgical device designed to perform a therapeutic or corrective function.|
|a fire engine.|
|a device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task.|
|durable goods for home or office use|
|a device that is very useful for a particular job|
|A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task.|
|A fire engine.|
|The action or process of bringing something into operation.|
|a device, machine, or piece of equipment, especially an electrical one that is used in the house, such as a cooker or washing machine:|
|Appliance might refer to|
* Home appliance, household machines, using electricity or some other energy input
* Small appliances
* Major appliances* In medicine and dentistry, custom-fitted appliances to an individual for the purpose of correction of a physical or dental problem such as:
* A prosthesis
* An orthotic appliance
* dental braces
* Computer appliances, computing devices with a specific function and limited configuration ability:
* Storage appliances: provide storage functionality for multiple attached systems using the transparent local storage area networks paradigm
* Firewall- and Security appliances: computer appliances that are designed to protect computer networks from unwanted traffic
* Anti-spam appliances: for e-mail spam
* Network appliances: are general purpose routers
* Software appliance, a software application that might be combined with just enough operating system (JeOS) for it to run optimally on industry standard hardware
* Virtual appliance, a pre-configured virtual machine image, re