Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if appear is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on appear.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer APPEAR has 438 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word APPEAR is VALID in some board games. Check APPEAR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of appear in various dictionaries:
verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
verb - come into sight or view
verb - be issued or published
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Show one's face|
|Enter the picture|
|Come into view|
|Seem to be|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|"NTA" is notice to do this, as in court for a traffic ticket|
|To become visible, or to come formally before a tribunal|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Seem give the impression of being.|
|Come into sight become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause.|
|present oneself formally in a court or tribunal.|
|seem give the impression of being.|
|perform publicly in a film, play, etc.|
|come into sight become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause.|
|To come into existence: New strains of viruses appear periodically.|
|To become visible: a plane appearing in the sky.|
|Law To present oneself formally before a court as defendant, plaintiff, or counsel.|
|To seem likely: They will be late, as it appears.|
|Appear might refer to|
|Appearance may refer to:* Visual appearance, the way in which objects reflect and transmit light|
* Human physical appearance, what someone looks like
* Appearances (film), a 1921 film directed by Donald Crisp
* The Appeared, a 2007 Spanish language horror film by Paco Cabezas
* Appearance, another term for the baseball statistic games pitched
* Appearance (philosophy), or phenomenon
* Appearance (law), the coming into court of either of the parties to a suit, and/or the formal act by which a defendant submits himself to the jurisdiction of the court.