Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if aport is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on aport.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer APORT has 168 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word APORT is VALID in some board games. Check APORT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of aport in various dictionaries:
On or toward the port or left side of a ship.
adv - on or toward the left side of a ship
APORT - This list of ship directions explains dozens of related terms such as fore, aft, astern, aboard, or topside. For background, see below: Origins. aba...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|To the left|
|To the left, to a sailor|
|To the left side of a ship|
|To the left, to sailors|
|Left, at sea|
|This is left to the captain|
|Toward the left, on the Baltic|
|What's left, to sailors|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|On or toward the port or left side of a ship.|
|bAportb is bdefinedb as movement on, or in the direction of, the left side of a ship. An example of baportb is when the captain of the boat asks you to move to the left side of the ship.|
|Aport might refer to|
This list of ship directions explains dozens of related terms such as fore, aft, astern, aboard, or topside. For background, see below: Origins.* abaft (preposition)|
* at or toward the stern of a ship, or further back from a location, e.g. the mizzenmast is abaft the mainmast.
* onto or within a ship, or in a group.
* a higher deck of the ship.
* aft (adjective)
* toward the stern (rear) of a ship.
* floating in the water without propulsion.
* resting on the shore or wedged against the sea floor.
* with sails furled and helm lashed alee.
* on or toward the lee (the downwind side).
* the stacks, masts, rigging, or other area above the highest solid structure.
* near the middle part of a ship.
* toward the port side of a ship (opposite of "astarboard").
* on or towards the shore or land.
* toward the starboard side of a ship (opposite of "aport").
* astern (adjective)
* toward the rear of a ship (opposite of "forward").
* toward t