Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if amah is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on amah.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AMAH has 381 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AMAH is VALID in some board games. Check AMAH in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of amah in various dictionaries:
noun - a woman hired to suckle a child of someone else
noun - a female domestic
A housemaid, especially a wet nurse, in India and the Far East.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Far East housemaid|
|Nursemaid of India|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A housemaid, especially a wet nurse, in India and the Far East.|
|a nursemaid or maid in East Asia or India.|
|A nursemaid or maid in East Asia or India.|
|a female domestic|
|a woman hired to suckle a child of someone else|
|Amah might refer to|
* Amah, a unit of measurement described in the Bible (See Biblical and Talmudic units of measurement.)
* Amah (mother), a term for "mother" in several contexts
* Amah (occupation), the Chinese or south Asian term for a girl or woman employed as a domestic servant
* Amah, an informal and poetic title for the Taoist goddess, the Queen Mother of the West, during the T'ang dynasty in China
* Amah Rock, a rock located on a hilltop in southwest Sha Tin, Hong Kong